The New Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willson, Wade Winston

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
Mercenary
Deadpool

Quote : I think my common sense is tingling.

Willson, Wade Winston Empty
PostSubject: Willson, Wade Winston   Willson, Wade Winston EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 9:35 pm

Wade Winston Willson

Willson, Wade Winston Deadpool

I'll Tell You About Me . . .

Codename: Deadpool
Aliases: Jack, Chiyonosake ("the Wolf of the Rice Wine"), Rhodes, Corpus, Lopez, Hobgoblin, Thom Cruz, Peter Parker, Crimson Nutcase, Merc with the Mouth, numerous others

Originality: Cannon

Birthdate: 7 December

Height: 6 Feet and 2 Inches
Weight: 210 Pounds
Eyes: Oval, brown, average size
Hair: None, formerly brown
Body: Well toned and highly muscular.

Identifying Marks: Scars all over his body from Weapon X testing.

. . .This Is Who I Am

Alliance: Mercenary
Personality:

Deadpool is regarded as a loon. He does things out of the ordinary and says things you wouldn't suspect. His actions are unpradictable and his emotions can be difficult to figure out. His reasoning for his actions are hard to dychipher and sometimes down right silly. Deadpool uses catchphrases he's heard from others. He also knows that he is just a comic book character

Deadpool is self-conscious about his looks and prefers to keep his costume on at all times. He gets along with people willing to put up with his crazy endevers and likes to poke fun at people. He is willing to give most anything a try and likes a new adventure. Deadpool has joined up with heros at times and is regarded as a bit of an anti-hero as well as a villian.

Sexuality: Straight
Face Claim: Ryan Reynolds

. . . This Is What I Do

Powers: Deadpool possesses a superhuman healing factor that came from Wolverine that allows him to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his celluar structure faster than an ordinary human. It also affords him a virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs, as well as an enhanced resistance to diseases and an extended life span. Many of Deadpool's natural physical attributes have been enhanced. His muscles generate far less fatigue toxins than ordinary humans, granting him superhuman levels of stamina. His natural strength, agility and reflexes have been enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body. Deadpool's agility and rection time are superior to those of even the finest human athlete.

Skills: Deadpool is an extraordinary hand-to-hand combantant and is skilled in multiple unarmed combat techniques. He is a master of assassination techniques, is an excellent marksman, and is highly skilled with bladed weapons. He is fluent in Japanese, German, Spanish amongst other languages.

Weaknesses: Deadpool's psyche is not stable. He is insaine and therefore will sometimes put himself in compramising situations. Or he will try things dangerous for him that will injure him.

. . . This Is Who I Was

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: None
Other Important Relatives: Gretchen (Ex-Wife)

History:

Deadpool's early life is mostly unknown. His mother died of cancer while he was young and his father was physically abusive. Deadpool was a delinquent in his teenage years and one of his friends ended up killing his father. After a brief act of military service, Deadpool began his mercenary career while still in his late teens. Accepting assassination jobs only against those whom he felt deserved death, he made a habit of using plastic surger and technology to take on a new identity when ever he failed an assignment.

Deadpool contracted cancer later on in life. In Canada, he was offered hope in the form of Department K, a special weapons development branch of the Canadian government. Deadpool became a test subject in Department K's branch of the joint U.S./Canadian superhuman enhancement project, the Weapon X Program; his cancer was temporarily arrested via the implantaition of a healing factor derived from another Department K agen, the mutant adventurer Wolverine. Deapool was active in a covert field unit. His healing factor was jumpstarted later on to it's full potental after being taken to a place for rejected Weapon X agents, which he escaped after taking the name Deadpool.

He then started back up his mercenary activities. He donned a costume to keep with his new identity of Deadpool. He clashed with Wolverine, at that time a spy for the Canadian government. Also, at some point during these years, Deadpool caught up with Blind Al and kept her a prisoner in his home. Later on, he joined the Canadian government, but soon found government work unsuited to his temperament, and he abandoned this endeavor. Hired by the criminal genius known as the Wizard, he at first went to the wrong address and recieved a job impersonating the criminal Hobgoblin. At one point, he decided to try and turn over a new leaf, but eventually went back to mercenary work. After a while, he begain working with Cable.

. . . But Who Am I?

Your Name: Crystal
Experience: 2 years . . . Intermiediet
Where'd You Find Us? Friend of Creator

RP Sample:

Quote :
I was sitting on my bed, drawing a beautiful water fall. I finished the line drawing and decided to use my pastels to color it in. The trickiest part would be blending the colors together to get the right ones. I picked up one of my blues and start the backdrop for the waterfall when I heard a knock on my door.

Sighing, I smelt the air and got a faint whiff of Jean. It puzzled me why Jean would want to speak to me. I hadn't done anything... today. The last thing I could remember doing was running off with Kurt, but that fell under my dad's jurisdiction, not hers. I sighed and got up. Shuffling my way to my door, I opened it and looked up at Jean. "Yes?" I asked, keeping all sharpness out of my voice.
Back to top Go down
http://paradiselostxmen.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dawn
Mercenary
Dawn

Quote : Why do you fear Death?

PostSubject: Re: Willson, Wade Winston   Willson, Wade Winston EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 9:46 pm

Aww...nothing about Dawn? Oh well. I like it. I'm just used to reading RP samples that involve the character in the bio. I see no problems, however, I'm not in the right to approve. I'm just an innocent mod.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
The Resistance [Admin]
Gambit

Quote : Bada-bing! Bada-bang! Bada-BOOM!

PostSubject: Re: Willson, Wade Winston   Willson, Wade Winston EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 10:01 pm

Willson, Wade Winston Approv10
Back to top Go down
http://code-0.comze.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Willson, Wade Winston   Willson, Wade Winston EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 10:18 pm

I feel bad for not commenting on these things. I'll have to start doing that.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
The Resistance [Admin]
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Willson, Wade Winston   Willson, Wade Winston EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 10:21 pm

You're a moderator. It's not your job to pay attention to the applications or advertisements. Everything else on the forum, however, is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Willson, Wade Winston   Willson, Wade Winston EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 10:28 pm

I thought it said somehting about mods paying attention to the apps in Expectations...I could be wrong, though.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
The Resistance [Admin]
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Willson, Wade Winston   Willson, Wade Winston EmptyJuly 13th 2010, 10:30 pm

This . . . isn't the place to hold this conversation . . .

And it wasn't apps that you had to pay attention to, but . . . ah, never mind. If you have any questions, PM or email me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willson, Wade Winston   Willson, Wade Winston Empty

Back to top Go down

Willson, Wade Winston
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Nation :: Identification Cards :: Processed Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: