The New Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howlett, James

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine
The Resistance [Admin]
Wolverine

Quote : I'm the best at what I do, but what I do ain't very nice.

Howlett, James  Empty
PostSubject: Howlett, James    Howlett, James  EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 12:39 am

James "Logan" Howlett

Howlett, James  Wolverine

I'll Tell You About Me . . .

Codename: Wolverine
Aliases: Logan, formerly Weapon Ten, Death, Mutate #9601, Jim Logan, Patch, Canucklehead, Emilio Garra, Weapon Chi, Weapon X, Experiment X, Agent Ten, Canada, Wildboy, Peter Richards, many others

Originality: Cannon

Birthdate: Unknown

Height: 5 Feet and 3 Inches
Weight: (Without Adamantium skeleton) 195 Pounds, (with Adamantium skeleton) 300 Pounds.
Eyes: Wolverine had blue eyes that are round and smaller
Hair: Short, black, pushed back and styled to have two small bumps on either side of his head
Body: Large bulid. Has many muscles that are very prominant.

Identifying Marks: None

. . .This Is Who I Am

Alliance: The Resistance
Personality: Wolverine is traditionaly a loner. He likes to let alone and be left alone. He has proplems with athourity and will go off on his own at times. He is a smoker and a drinker, but his powers keeps the toxins from affecting him. Wolverine is a fighter and has been known to start and finish many fights. He is head strong and not afraid of much. He has a very strong will and not much derails him. He likes to use smart remarks and sometimes wont give full answers. His attitude is not very friendly and many are afraid of him.

Wolverine is a leader as well, but knows when to follow when it really counts. He develops strong relationships with people and is loyal. Once you become close to him, he will stand by you through thick and thin, while giving his two-cents the entire way. He is protective of people he cares for and will defend people with all his might. He stands by what he believes and can be a bit reluctant to change his mind. He mainly speaks his mind and is not afraid of letting someone know that they are doing something wrong.

Sexuality: Straight
Face Claim: Hugh Jackman

. . . This Is What I Do

Powers: Wolverine can regenerate damaged or destroyed cells in his body faster than a normal human. The speed of the regeneration varies on how vital the damage is. This power also makes him virtualy immune to poisons and most drugs, as well as an ehhanced resistance to diseases. He has a limited immunity to fatigue poisons generated by bodily activity, granting him greater endurance. His agility and reflexes are similarly enhanced. His life span is also extended and his aging is slowed down, but he is not immortal. If the injuries are extensive enough, Wolverine can die.

Wolverine also has superhumanly acute senses, making him see, smell, and hearing better than an average humans. He has six retractable one-foot long bone claws, three in each arm, that are housed in his forearms. He can, at will, release these claws through his knuckles. He can unsheathe any number of his claws at once, although, he must keep his wrists straight at the moment his claws shoot from his forearms to his hands. When they are fully out, he can bend his wrists. The claws are sharp and tougher than normal human bone structure, allowing Wolverine to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials. His claws and most of his skeleton is now coated with an neraly unbreakable metal called Adamantium.

Skills: Wolverine is good at riding motor cycles. Logan is skilled with many weapons, including swords, daggers, and guns. He is an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant. He has mastered virtually every fighting style on Earth. He can speak a multitude of languages, including Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Lakota, and Spanish. He is also highly trained in vehicles, computer systems, explosives, and assassination techniques.

Weaknesses: Wolverine is a drinker and a smoker. Though, it is virtually impossible for him to become drunk, he still drinks and smokes infront of the young and impressionable. He has a temperament problem and can lash out. Wolverine likes to spend time in bars and is constantly getting into fights with other people in the bar either due to his attitude or people losing money to him when he plays pool. He has been known to take off to do his own thing. He also has a past that he no longer remembers and is constantly trying to recall his past.

. . . This Is Who I Was

Mother: Elizabith Howlett (deceased)
Father: John Howlett Sr. (deceased)
Siblings: John Howlett Jr. (deceased)
Other Important Relatives: None

History:
Wolverine's history is shrouded in mystery. What is known is that he was born James Howlett in Alberta, Canada in the late 19th century to John and Elizabeth Howlett. As a child, Wolverine was very sickly. John ended up being killed by a revengeful grounds keeper claiming Elizabeth was his former lover. Enraged, Wolverine's claws manifested and he killed the grounds keeper. Already mentally unstable due to the death of her first son, Elizabeth killed herself.

Wolverine left the estate that he had grown up on and suppressed the memories from before that time. He ended up adopting the name Logan and joined the army. He was in several wars and finally ended up being recruited for the Weapon-X program, which gave him his metal claws and trained in all kinds of combat and tactical training. He has memories of being a Samurai in Japan, a mercenary, and a wild man in the Canadian wilderness, but he's not sure if they are real. Weapon X wiped his memories and replaced them with false ones.

Wolverine was recruited to the X-Men by Chraels Xavior while he was still in the Weapon X program. He stayed with them for a while, finding a home with the X-Men. He helped fight villans like Proteus, Magneto, the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the Brood, the Reavers, the Marauders, the Morlocks, and Dracula. At one point, he was even field comander for the X-Men. While with the X-Men, he forcably became the Horseman Death for Apocalypse. After that, he was captured by the Hand and Hydra and became a killing machine. S.H.I.E.L.D. deprogramed him and he eventually joined the Avengers.

. . . But Who Am I?

Your Name: Crystal
Experience: 2 years. . . intermediet
Where'd You Find Us? Friend of creator

RP Sample:

Quote :
What I found? I was finding things that I didn't want her to know about. Things like me being an assassin, me possibly having other love interest, me possibly having offered myself up for the project that erased my memories. There were so many things I didn't want her to know. "It's... personal," I said, knowing that that wasn't a very good answerer. "There are things I don't want ya ta know."

I sighed. "I'll take ya along, alright. You're old enough and that stunt you pulled made me realize ya've been couped up here all yer life 'n' that ain't fair to ya," I said. This meant she was either gonna have to get a bike, or she was gonna have to ride on the back of mine.

Last edited by Wolverine on January 19th 2011, 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit
The Resistance [Admin]
Gambit

Quote : Bada-bing! Bada-bang! Bada-BOOM!

Howlett, James  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howlett, James    Howlett, James  EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 3:18 am

Howlett, James  Approv10
Back to top Go down
http://code-0.comze.com/index.htm

Howlett, James
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Nation :: Identification Cards :: Processed Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: